Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Meet the Quilters...

Thursday night is Quilting Night.
This week we gathered at my house.

When we gather, we eat, we drink coffee, we laugh, we talk, and we craft.
Usually in that order.

The other day I posted here that I love my freezer.
Many people wondered why.

This is why (you can click any picture to enlarge it):

I had some blueberries frozen from when Mr. C and I went blueberry picking at a local blueberry farm.

I decided to make blueberry pie for the Quilters.
This is what you need


And this is the recipe


This is how it turned out


Everything is ready for the Quilters to come


After the eating and drinking we get down to business

GP is working on a piano bench cover


MS is working on a pinwheel quilt for one of her granddaughters


JD is working on a prayer shaw


I am working on my quilt for my parent's guest room


There are more "Quilters" who were not able to come this Thursday.

We saved you a piece of pie


Join Kimmy at Our Life's Journey for more Fabulous Foto Fridays


No comments: